Rear Shocks Stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a Police report but no footprints or anything left.

And figure, two nights ago I had a dream my truck was broken into and yesterday I almost bought a game camera to put in the driveway. Next time I will listen to my sub-conscience

Definitely reccomend an alarm. Sorry to hear this happened!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The police could care less about footprints or evidence for something stolen off your truck.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least that acted like they cared and gave me a case number. I bet next week a trip around the highschool and I might see something on a f150 that normally isn't there

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When my neighbours house got broken into I seen the burglars, teens from my neighbourhood leaving the house with suitcases full of stolen stuff, told the police and they were not interested in a statement or or description. When the police were on my street for a second break in I approached them and gave a description of the teens. They said they knew who It was from the description and said they would tell them to knock it off.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that suck hope you find them but that seals it for me going to put up a surveillance camera on my truck might not stop them but i'll get the f@#%ers that f@#% with my truck.