Really stupid employee hit my Raptor on payday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets be honest, it was a mistake. He didn't do it on purpose but it was stupid. Here are my thoughts.

Ultimately he is responsible. He feels bad but he was driving and most likely careless at the time. As the boss, park in your own extra wide spot. If there isn't one make him make one ! Lol.

This shouldn't go through insurance though they probably tagged it because he called today anyway so it should be looked in to.

Now for the bumper, get a new matching one ! Lol. You should get a quote to fix the truck, have the driver pay that amount toward your new bumper and call it a day.

Good news is it was payday, you paid him so you know he has the money to fix it lol.

Yes it was a stupid mistake, it was careless and surely frustrating on your end but I'm sure he feels bad about it and is a little stressed, this doesn't make him stupid.

I feel bad for him and of course yourself.

No he did feel bad and I know it was an accident but we went to high school together so he's known me for a very long time so he's used to how I am. He had to go through his insurance because his truck was REALLY ****** up and paying his $500 deductible to fix his truck was the best thing for him. I'm guessing his damage is going to be at least $3500-$4000. His truck crumpled like it was made out of tinfoil. I now know to NEVER buy a Nissan truck.(not that I would have) As far as the bumper I already placed the order and the best part is the wife can't say when it comes in "now what did you buy for your stupid truck". Lol. And the stupid part was him thinking I was going to let him go near my truck with a paint brush to fix it himself.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn.... I would sell you my Race R rear but I'm installing it tomorrow. Time for you to upgrade!

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Accidents happen, and it costs a lot of money to put on a new employee, even one that is trained in a craft. Much more than a bumper. Let his insurance make it good. Tell them that you just want a check for the cost to buy a new bumper, and the installation costs, and get the bumper you want. You might want to think about rearranging parking where he parks nowhere near you, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free