GEN 1 raulsterXdozer Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Rally good videos of you doing some slides and love the open headers sound. See you soon on a run this year.

Thanks Steve! You doing the Salton Sea run?

Damn, Holy Jims is super green right now.

Ya we got lucky! Made it like 2 days after a storm and 2 hour before the next one.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Ya we got lucky! Made it like 2 days after a storm and 2 hour before the next one.

Forgot to ask you about the location during the pre-run but in case others want to know where you did the filming you can tell us here.

The location was nice but didn't look like it was very long.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to ask you about the location during the pre-run but in case others want to know where you did the filming you can tell us here.

The location was nice but didn't look like it was very long.

Like @Raptizzle said "Holy Jim" lol technically Corona I believe. Ya not a long trail to hiking place but quick fun for a fix

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve! You doing the Salton Sea run?

No Rally we had s death in the family and I driving my mom and dad to Oregon I am taking the Raptor though. Sorry I am going to miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk