RaptorTRAX Showcase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He seems very careful to mention manufacturers, King, Rigid, Recaro, etc., but never mentions @svc. I saw the stickers under the hood and on the bed, but he never mentioned. Just sparked my curiosity on why. Obviously you don't have to answer. Part of a deal where @svc didn't do work free (as in sponsored) so he doesn't drop the name?

I mean no offense. I love @svc and had them put on the ABS. Just curious. Seems like being that close to him would make it easy to have him drop the name occasionally.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He seems very careful to mention manufacturers, King, Rigid, Recaro, etc., but never mentions @svc. I saw the stickers under the hood and on the bed, but he never mentioned. Just sparked my curiosity on why. Obviously you don't have to answer. Part of a deal where @svc didn't do work free (as in sponsored) so he doesn't drop the name?

I mean no offense. I love @svc and had them put on the ABS. Just curious. Seems like being that close to him would make it easy to have him drop the name occasionally.

As I told Jeff the other day, 98% of the time only the MONEY gets mentioned and never the men. When Monster and Ford are paying the bills they get the glory.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rookie,
One other limiting factor to the Mattracks is top speed. They are reduction geared with a top speed of only about 35 mph I believe...
Eddie

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No mention of @svc or @Raptor Retrofit... Come on man!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rookie,

One other limiting factor to the Mattracks is top speed. They are reduction geared with a top speed of only about 35 mph I believe...

Eddie

I was thinking about that today. Slower than I expected. It'd be a good recovery vehicle though. Lol.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg