Raptor vs focus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOBONTUESDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some moron hit me in a parking lot while parked. Damaged the running board, bedside and rear suicide door. Also some of the mounting points for the running board were torn apart.
20160205_190912_zpsbsxtq8b9.jpg
20160205_190858_zpsicqn90lr.jpg
Here's the moron
21322_zpsarg0xhp0.jpg

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell? Did the focus slide in the ice at full speed? Damn foci vs raptors

985b28e2fd6aba9d0725622652662636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Focus driver's should stay in their driveway durning the winter months. Then just just drive around the mall the rest of the year at night when nobody is there...

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at your sliders. Are they just bolt on?

Bob just yank yours off and send Corey @RPG the mounts. Their side steps are def worth it and I should get mine soon if you want install pics. Replacement OEM new are $900 a piece FYI.

I also have a SCab driver side running board in good shape just no mounts so if your mounts are good, pay the shipping and it's yours.

OP
OP
BOBONTUESDAY

BOBONTUESDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob just yank yours off and send Corey @RPG the mounts. Their side steps are def worth it and I should get mine soon if you want install pics. Replacement OEM new are $900 a piece FYI.

I also have a SCab driver side running board in good shape just no mounts so if your mounts are good, pay the shipping and it's yours.

I'm planning to get the rpg sliders after this whole situation is worked out. Are the stock mounts used for the rpg sliders or how does it exactly work?

Thanks for the offer but my broken one is on my passenger side.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning to get the rpg sliders after this whole situation is worked out. Are the stock mounts used for the rpg sliders or how does it exactly work?

Thanks for the offer but my broken one is on my passenger side.

My broken one was passenger side also. Give Corey a call he go over everything with you. Super nice guy. Yeah the stock mounts are welded to the sliders/steps IIRC. Like I said if there is no hurry, I'll have pics for you in a week or two.