Raptor Videos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I'm putting in links to a couple of Raptor videos that we have done. We are looking to do some more. Do y'all have any ideas? We're open to suggestions!

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see videos in your sig, they aren't Raptor specific. They aren't bad though...

OP
OP
FordofMurfreesboro
Reaction score
We make videos of our new inventory. When we have Raptors in stock we like to do walk around videos of them, but as Raptor owners and enthusiasts, what would you want to see about the Raptor? We want to make them interesting and fun to watch.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I think your videos will cater more to the crowd that isn't on this forum. I would stick with going over the trucks highlights and discussing facts. Often times with videos like the ones you're talking about, the narrator has no clue what he's talking about and ends up misleading unsuspecting customers and provides entertainment for people like us on the forum.