raptor upgrades needed ASAP of the floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats your main goal? Is this a street truck or off road?

middle i would say, i have my other car and i work from home so mileage is not a huge deal. i get the progressive spring concept, but im not into the rise it gives the front end. ive always liked the idea of hidden jems while everything looking fairly stock.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over 5star??? just asking, people seem to like the 5 star stuff and the custom ones they offer. i **** around my holley efi on my chevelle so i can tune some stuff in via the X4.
There are some recent threads on that exact question with good info. SVC will modify to your liking. I have 5 star and SVC on my tuner. SVC wins the day.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Only thing I would add is Deaver springs out back. Best mod I've done to the truck by far. I'm pissed at myself for not doing it sooner, actually.

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There fixed it for ya. You are starting to spell like Wilson and me.
Yeah recovery gear I got from my last truck, with ya on that one. But really on the intake? I can see why with the enclosure and dust off road, but one of the principle goals of adding horsepower is increasing airflow. So should I just build my own box around it or just buy a normal k&n and call it a day.