raptor Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

esteban

Reaction score
Raptor Upgrades?

I live in El Paso where off-roading consist of thick sand and mud on rare rainy days, I'm new to this so I wanted to know what would be the best upgrades for my raptor to personalize it to this type of environment. And not just upgrades for thick sand but also to make it a better off-road vehicle over all.

Better shocks?
Bigger Lift?
Bigger wheels?

OP
OP
E

esteban

Reaction score
Raaptor Upgrades

I live in El Paso where Off-Roading consist of thick sand and mud on rare rainy days. I wanted to know what upgrades I could add to my Raptor to make it a better Off-road vehicle for this type of environment, and not just that environment but upgrades to make it better off-road overall. :)

OP
OP
E

esteban

Reaction score
I live in El Paso where Off-Roading consist of thick sand and mud on rare rainy days. I'm new to this so I wanted to know what upgrades I could add to my Raptor to make it a better Off-road vehicle for this type of environment, and not just that environment but upgrades to make it better off-road overall. :)

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Luck & Welcome. You're sure to get your answer faster with 3 identical questions in 3 different new threads.... Here's mine again: Midperch is a good place to start...

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Luck & Welcome. You're sure to get your answer faster with 3 identical questions in 3 different new threads.... Here's mine again: Midperch is a good place to start...

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I don't think you covered it with three threads in three different areas. You should post one in every section. You'll get sooooo many more answers that way.