Raptor on Top Gear UK???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Yeah it's the Hennessey Raptor. I still don't know why Hennessey would ever put those ******* junk bumpers on the front and rear of this truck. It is god awful, why not put ADD, RPG, SVC, or any kind of tube bumpers on it. Then it would actually look like it's meant to do. I can't stand how they remove the lower piece below the grille either. This just looks like another "I have a small ***** truck" with those fugly bumpers, which is now going to be shown around the world. Looks like Clarkson gets past the ugliness of the bumpers and showcases it a little but still, it's absolute garbage with these useless hunks of steel. End rant. Really needed to get that out there, has been bothering me since I saw the TG was going to be using the Raptor this season.

Kinda looks like a bumper you'd see on a fire truck. Gee I wonder why Hennessey would associate a Raptor with a fire truck? :flamingdevil:

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a huge f*cking rip off. 95k for that!!! Wow! My truck has more hp and looks 10 times better for 23k less. A fool and their money soon depart!! Who would buy this? I am embarrassed for them. Complete ripoff.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Between that front bumper and the winch there's probably over 500+ Lbs. hanging over the front suspension.
And if it's Supercharged that another 150 +/- Lbs.

Then I also believe the air down the tires and drove it way to hard to pop that tire off.
Jeremy is not a fan of US autos and certainly not trucks.

I'm sure he was trying the F___ it up somehow.
At least it didn't flame up. LOL