Raptor Stolen in the Redondo/Torrence CA Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Sent to me from a friend.

"STOLEN" 2012 silver, 4 door Raptor. Method rims, General tires and custom Porsche hid headlights. Ca. Lic. Plate 58639E1. If you see it - call the cops. Stolen last night from Redondo/Torrance area.
Probably have better odds hitting the lotto than anyone seeing my friends truck, but keep you're eyes out just in case."

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sheesh, breaks my heart and it's not even mine. Good luck to your friend. Hopefully insurance will take good care of him as the truck is probably in pieces unfortunately.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lic plate number to look for would help make a positive ID. Possibly reduce a false call should there be more than one in the area.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up to the S. Bay area today and will keep an eye out... especially because I'm heading to our auto centers in the hoods of that region. Hawthorne and Inglewood. Always up to no good. :fuckyea:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This Raptor is already in a crate waiting to be shipped to china. If I stole a car I would not be driving it around with the owners license plate still on the car.

And I would not want it back.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do hope they find it and the scum that stole it. I'm not in that neck of the woods but, a license plate would be helpful as would the VIN. (Nevermind, you posted it as quickly as it was mentioned)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. With all the modding people do to Raptors it continues to amaze me how few people do security mods. F-150s are relatively easy to break into and steal. You guys who haven't would be wise to invest in things like alarms, tilt sensors, kill switches, LoJack, Ravelco, etc. At least make it harder for them to steal.