Raptor Specific OEM Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after having a 2003 Cobra since new, I've seen the parts availability for the 03 Cobra specific parts basically evaporate. Steering racks were gone in a year's time. Front bumpers are long gone. Seat skins gone. There are parts that have completely insane prices since nobody makes a suitable replacement and Ford has discontinued them.

So what parts are going to be the same way 10 years from now with the Raptors? I see the LED marker lights are now about $65 each. Are we looking at $165 each in a few years? $300 each 10 years from now? I think we are. The passenger side bottom seat skin for the blue interior package is already listed as discontinued on the Ford parts sites. I bought the driver's side bottom as a spare since it gets 80% of the wear.

What am I missing from this list of parts specific to the Raptor? For posterity, I'll put a price next to each for todays selling price if I can find it.

Front upper & lower control arms - $140 / $410
Front & Rear Fox shocks - $2000 for all four
Steering knuckle - $120
CV axles - $230
Steering rack - $450
Front fenders / vents - $450 / $100
Fender flares - $250 F / $350 R
Running boards - $1000 pair
Rear axle assembly - $1200 for housing
Rear leafs / bumps
Front bumper - $850
Front bumper cover - $650
Front skid plate
Grille w Front camera - $550 for grill only
Hood / Vents - $1200
LED marker lights - $470 for all 7
CHMSL - $140
Upfitter switches - $100
Seat skins - Varies
Instrument cluster - $530
Front fenders/wheel liners $500 / $150
Bed
HID Headlights - $1000 each
Tailights - $120 per pair

Is the rear hitch different than a non-Raptor F150 to clear full sized spare? I know the hooks on the hitch are Raptor specific.

Just wondering if I should start filling up storage bins with parts that will be unobtainable in the not too distant future. I don't plan to sell this truck anytime soon. I see that I can buy the OEM clips for the fender flares separately from the flares for about $1.50 a piece. It seems stupid to NOT buy enough while they are cheap and available so I can take the flares on and off a few times and have nice new clips to use each time.

I know there are good aftermarket alternatives (for now at least) for things like control arms, tie rods, shocks, springs, bump stops etc. Thing like OEM running boards and wheels aren't real critical- plenty of aftermarket options. There's no point in trying to find an OEM skidplate when the aftermarket are so much better.

However, something like the upper bumper cover- you really can't do without it.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after having a 2003 Cobra since new, I've seen the parts availability for the 03 Cobra specific parts basically evaporate. Steering racks were gone in a year's time. Front bumpers are long gone. Seat skins gone. There are parts that have completely insane prices since nobody makes a suitable replacement and Ford has discontinued them.

So what parts are going to be the same way 10 years from now with the Raptors? I see the LED marker lights are now about $65 each. Are we looking at $165 each in a few years? $300 each 10 years from now? I think we are. The passenger side bottom seat skin for the blue interior package is already listed as discontinued on the Ford parts sites. I bought the driver's side bottom as a spare since it gets 80% of the wear.

What am I missing from this list of parts specific to the Raptor? For posterity, I'll put a price next to each for todays selling price if I can find it.

Front upper & lower control arms - $140 / $410
Front & Rear Fox shocks - $2000 for all four
Steering knuckle - $120
CV axles - $230
Steering rack - $450
Front fenders / vents - $450 / $100
Fender flares - $250 F / $350 R
Running boards - $1000 pair
Rear axle assembly - $1200 for housing
Rear leafs / bumps
Front bumper - $850
Front bumper cover - $650
Front skid plate
Grille w Front camera - $550 for grill only
Hood / Vents - $1200
LED marker lights - $470 for all 7
CHMSL - $140
Upfitter switches - $100
Seat skins - Varies
Instrument cluster - $530
Front fenders/wheel liners $500 / $150
Bed
HID Headlights - $1000 each
Tailights - $120 per pair

Is the rear hitch different than a non-Raptor F150 to clear full sized spare? I know the hooks on the hitch are Raptor specific.

Just wondering if I should start filling up storage bins with parts that will be unobtainable in the not too distant future. I don't plan to sell this truck anytime soon. I see that I can buy the OEM clips for the fender flares separately from the flares for about $1.50 a piece. It seems stupid to NOT buy enough while they are cheap and available so I can take the flares on and off a few times and have nice new clips to use each time.

I know there are good aftermarket alternatives (for now at least) for things like control arms, tie rods, shocks, springs, bump stops etc. Thing like OEM running boards and wheels aren't real critical- plenty of aftermarket options. There's no point in trying to find an OEM skidplate when the aftermarket are so much better.

However, something like the upper bumper cover- you really can't do without it.

I hear yeah brutha!
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/hard-find-svt-raptor-parts-47094/#post965358

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have got the extra cash on hand it wouldn't be a bad idea. Stock up, you can always sell them later at a profit.

OP
OP
EricM

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CHMSL (center high mounted stop light) has recently more than doubled in price.

$300+ from most places online as of today. Still a few in the $125 to $140 range. Picked up the last one at the lower price on Amazon this morning as a spare. Looks like there are a few left on Ebay for $125.

I'll put it with my now obsolete/unavailable blue trimmed seat bottom leather cover I bought as a future replacement item.