Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this pretty girl at a car wash on South Voss in Houston.

Owner seemed to spend a lot of time pointing out spots they missed. He didn't get the memo that Raptors look good with some dirt on them :)

Attachments

• IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 Black SCREW - South Voss/I-10 Second Baptist Church

Saw this parked several cars down from my Raptor in the church parking lot.
Raptor1.JPG

Raptor2.JPG

Raptor3.JPG

Raptor4.JPG

Last edited:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black SuperCrew pulling a covered trailer off of O'Malley or Huffman in Anchorage... they both run uphill and I was out for a cruise. @Prybar? Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Nope, not me but I do have that setup! You can tell my truck from the others by the Methods and yellow personalized plates.

Dewback75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spotted at the dealership in Janesville last month and took this pic with mine. Had a sold sticker on it. Went by there this week, it was still sitting there without the sold sticker. Guess the dealer was asking too much; they were when I was shopping for mine. Pretty much why I purchased somewhere else. Looked good in blue, though.

Attachments

• IMG_6057.jpg
    IMG_6057.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 140

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1709.jpg

Saw these two parked near El California Mexican restaurant in El Paso. Sadly, I'm tooling around in a rented Buick.

SVO 85

Reaction score
Saw this pretty girl at a car wash on South Voss in Houston.

Owner seemed to spend a lot of time pointing out spots they missed. He didn't get the memo that Raptors look good with some dirt on them :)

That's like the guy that brought his into my dad's dealership saying his tires weren't black enough