Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spotted a jenny I noticed the sticker on the side or I might have missed it. it was the dirty snow color sitting @ my dealer's lot. I stopped got out looked it over was going to take a pic but my phone took a crap. first impression not impressed it was dark out kinda gloomy defiantly didn't pop like a G1 I was really trying to like it. came back sun was out now that bitch popped lol but I knew it was sitting there noticed it right away and watched it as I drove by. there's something to say about both G1 and G2 let's hope ford keep's them apart more from just stock truck's! what it boils down to as a farmer I'd rather pay that money for an f250 or f350 because they look good! as a matter a fact the only difference is the ford in the front. I like the f250 decal on the side of the new ones.

I agree with you brother that the G1s look a lot more distinctive from their F-150 counterparts. The front end of the G1s is completely proprietary in shape and size.

However, if you can take a look at the non-quality pics of the Gen 2 I posted a couple of nights ago, I have to say that the Gen 2's do look pretty nice from behind at night.

Seriously, since I had never seen one in person before prior to a couple of nights ago, I immediately spotted it out when I exited from the freeway because of the distinctive "raptor" specific 3-LED third brake light. Then I kept looking at it from behind as I was approaching it and realized it was the Gen 2. I like how those LED "trim" tail lights look at night along with the DOT truck marker lights. Looks sharp.

David

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you brother that the G1s look a lot more distinctive from their F-150 counterparts. The front end of the G1s is completely proprietary in shape and size.

However, if you can take a look at the non-quality pics of the Gen 2 I posted a couple of nights ago, I have to say that the Gen 2's do look pretty nice from behind at night.

Seriously, since I had never seen one in person before prior to a couple of nights ago, I immediately spotted it out when I exited from the freeway because of the distinctive "raptor" specific 3-LED third brake light. Then I kept looking at it from behind as I was approaching it and realized it was the Gen 2. I like how those LED "trim" tail lights look at night along with the DOT truck marker lights. Looks sharp.

David

I probably won't see too many for a while so a night sighting will be really hard lol. It might just be that it's a whole new model year and I've been seeing a few of them and they look good too different you know. I don't care for the bubble endgate but thinking that's for wind resistance. I hope I don't laugh too hard when I hear it some of the video's sound ok for a v6 just not my preferred sound out of a truck. I think effences should be on turbo sound make that the right volume.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black SCREW at Costco gas station - Bunker Hill (FRF member)

I introduced myself to fellow member @Sharum . He said he was a member on here. Not sure if I spelled his name correctly.

Attachments

• Raptor3.JPG
    Raptor3.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 80