Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
neighborhood blue screw drove by my house again today. second time in a week. talked to the guy a few weeks ago. i think hes taunting me

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Just got flashed by a blue raptor with a light bar headed east on 70 in Ohio..anyone from here?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That's right, it was a pretty sexy flashing ;-)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spent Thanksgiving in Vestavia Hills, AL. On the 1400 mile round trip, including the three days I spent in and around Birmingham, I only saw a half-dozen or so Raptors. Sadly, one of them (the only one I saw while I was in the Birmingham area) is driven by niece's high school band director. Imagine a black SCab wearing Corvette Grand Sport style, blood-red fender stripes on the driver's side fender with similarly colored stickers on the doors spelling out "F O R D" on the driver's side and "R A P T O R" on the passenger side. The truck is relegated to street queen duties only and is the band director's only sign of masculinity...Yet even that, he has managed to **** up. He's a good band director and all but, in referring to him, we are using the male gender rather loosely.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

The first Raptor I ever saw down here in the Houston area was Sterling Grey in color so I was rather shocked when I went to the website to look into them only to find it wasn't available from the factory in that color. Never saw that truck again so I guess it was either an early conversion or someone painted/wrapped it. It did look sharp though. I know I'd have bought my SCrew in Sterling Grey if it had been available.
its ok, you can call him gay...... we dont care......

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 raptors today in a few minutes of each other,both on rt 1 in md. I passed the first one (black scab)while driving through the university of md and the second was a black screw parked at the mcdonalds in beltsville

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I passed a white Raptor today that was not a local. They even waved! WY 22 headed west towards ID..

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
white screw towing a bass boat and had black rockstars and hid headlights (maybe raptor retrofit) on the 91 on 11/27 anyone?