Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread started like this or not. sconfused_100-116.gif

Post all your sightings in this thread! Sticky Worthy?? sconfused_100-126.gif

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

No posting if you see it on the delear lot :crazy:

- Spotted a Silver Screw in MD heading north of 301 this morning away from bowie just south of Route 50 around 5:40am.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black screw filling up with fuel in my little town of Cheyenne, Ok this morning. Didn't see he state plates I was going to go over and engage him, but a line had formed behind him and I didn't want to hold up the line.

OP
OP
JRaptor11

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White Scab aftermarket front and rear bumper and headlights @ Wawa on rte 301 in Crofton, Maryland and left heading north towards Baltimore (MD Tags)

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 569

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see two or more almost everytime I leave the house. The Raptor is pretty common around FT Hood. The only thing I had going, was that I had the only Silver SCREW in town....not the case anymore.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent Thanksgiving in Vestavia Hills, AL. On the 1400 mile round trip, including the three days I spent in and around Birmingham, I only saw a half-dozen or so Raptors. Sadly, one of them (the only one I saw while I was in the Birmingham area) is driven by niece's high school band director. Imagine a black SCab wearing Corvette Grand Sport style, blood-red fender stripes on the driver's side fender with similarly colored stickers on the doors spelling out "F O R D" on the driver's side and "R A P T O R" on the passenger side. The truck is relegated to street queen duties only and is the band director's only sign of masculinity...Yet even that, he has managed to **** up. He's a good band director and all but, in referring to him, we are using the male gender rather loosely.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I saw a...wait for it...Sterling Grey Raptor yesterday guy must have had it painted or wrapped. It looked awesome. Portland, OR

The first Raptor I ever saw down here in the Houston area was Sterling Grey in color so I was rather shocked when I went to the website to look into them only to find it wasn't available from the factory in that color. Never saw that truck again so I guess it was either an early conversion or someone painted/wrapped it. It did look sharp though. I know I'd have bought my SCrew in Sterling Grey if it had been available.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors are very rare where I live. I own the only one in the county. In 3 years, I've only seen less than 20 and that includes about 8000 miles of driving out of state. two on a 2000 mile trip early last summer to MT and none on another 2000 trip late summer to central CA.

The last 2 seen were when I drove to Seattle to haul back an F150 last month. I do know there is a white screw with graphics in Walla Walla, WA, I've seen it twice.

Last edited: