Raptor Served a Greater Purpose Yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you can imagine, I can only swap and remove things that result in it being equivalent to stock... as that is the basis for the total loss fair market value and expected salvage value. I'm thinking that missing headlights may be a bit noticeable and not quite meet that requirement.

Totally agree, was thinkng I give my OEM headlights in place of them. Or if you know what salvage yard is getting the truck maybe you could steer me towards their way for purchase? Just a thought and would be appreciated

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can imagine, I can only swap and remove things that result in it being equivalent to stock... as that is the basis for the total loss fair market value and expected salvage value. I'm thinking that missing headlights may be a bit noticeable and not quite meet that requirement.

How about the wheels? I'd be interested in them and could throw in the '11 stockers. Just a thought.