Raptor Served a Greater Purpose Yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be surprised if they didnt total it, did the body come in contact with the frame rails?

I was tearing up seeing it in the impound lot, and had very limited space to work with...but I tried to get a couple pics underneath. The support bracket for the running board made a 90 degree downturn.

It is being towed to the bodyshop this afternoon to wait for the insurance adjuster. I have my laundry list of mods with order information and associated credit card statements ready. Tic Toc...

Attachments

• Raptor - 5.jpg
    Raptor - 5.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Raptor - 4.jpg
    Raptor - 4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 143
D

Deleted member 12951

That does suck. Curious who your insurance is? I have concerns with mine if this ever happens. Notice it looks like the damper in the last pic looks broken like mine....

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a truck here not too long ago. Hit left front corner. Air bag popped . They took it to the body shop. Totaled said the frame was tweaked. But it is a Chevy though.
b4a8f128918903422667afdd6c97b904.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a shame, glad you're OK. Interested in seeing the damage to the Ranger though, it must have scratched his paint pretty good.