Raptor SCrew Dyno Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
My buddies were having a dyno day at their shop the other day. Shaun called me up and said they wanted to strap the Raptor down and get a few details on the factory tune. We had to run it in 3rd gear because we hit the speed limiter in 4th. She put down 336 RWHP and 343 RWTQ... a little better than I was expecting. Here's my typical crappy cell phone video...

YouTube - 2011 Ford Raptor Supercrew Dyno

Last edited:

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
That isn't bad at all for factory vehicle I don't think. Thanks for sharing the info on factory tune.

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Air/Fuel ratio did it run? Did they do any part throttle runs? Just curious what it is set at in closed loop.

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
What Air/Fuel ratio did it run? Did they do any part throttle runs? Just curious what it is set at in closed loop.

The richest A/F showed 11.7 but it was mostly in the low 12 range. This was just a tailpipe O2 so it was a little slow to register. We didn't bother hooking up to the rear O2 sensor because SCT doesn't support the 6.2 yet. They told Shaun that they did but he couldn't pull anything up when he plugged in the computer code.