raptor round up las vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bills custom

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody went to the round up last weekend in vegas? Was it worth the trip,did alot of trucks show up?Also was there a speed limit on the track?....thanks bill

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bills custom

Reaction score
yes, on nov-5,that's why im looking for info on the last one to see if I should stay in town or go ride a A.M.A dualsport event in wickenberg........bill

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I possibly have a meeting in San Diego the following Tuesday and thinking about driving there so I can make the Roundup. Let me know if you decide to go.
The Roundup will be slow but afterwards is fun especially if you have some trails! Good to meet other owners and wannabes.
Let me know.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still wondering when they will have a Raptor round-up in Texas... I mean, I'm pretty sure there are A LOT of raptors here in Texas... I understand not doing round-ups in the east coast since theres not much dessert terrain our there (at least not as much as in the west coast)....

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
To meet other Raptor owner's and hang out, see some vendor's, meet some Ford engineer's ....yes, the Roundup's are a good event to go to. As for taking your truck out on the track and having fun, they're not worth it. I'm going to the one in Chandler but only to meet and hang out with other Raptor owner's, I'm not gonna bother getting on the track.......just to get kicked off like I did last year.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
To meet other Raptor owner's and hang out, see some vendor's, meet some Ford engineer's ....yes, the Roundup's are a good event to go to. As for taking your truck out on the track and having fun, they're not worth it. I'm going to the one in Chandler but only to meet and hang out with other Raptor owner's, I'm not gonna bother getting on the track.......just to get kicked off like I did last year.

I'm going to try to make the Chandler one as well. What got you kicked off the track btw? It was jumping too big and just generally driving faster than they wanted you to right?