The Raptor and road trips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you street queened it the whole way?

Somewhat street queened given the overall milage. The Raptor saw some dirt roads in Missouri and Michigan, a bit of off roading in Maryland, Alabama, and New Mexico.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Less than 30 miles from me. Next time you make it through, shoot me a PM, first round is on me:favorites13:

Will do!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somewhat street queened given the overall milage. The Raptor saw some dirt roads in Missouri and Michigan, a bit of off roading in Maryland, Alabama, and New Mexico.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Will do!
yeah, i just saw your other thread now.

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a long drive. how did you tow the bike?

The R6 is my nephews, I did haul a Surrey bike to Missouri though. That was a sight.
qavedy6e.jpg

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely the best road trip vehicle. The wife has a 2011 Edge and it's nice, but whenever we go visit family in Louisiana she always asks if we are going to take the truck. Even with the exhaust and mods it's more comfortable than the Edge for longer trips.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed; apart from the cost, the Raptor is an awesome roadtripper. Can do 10+ hrs on the highway and get out feeling fairly fresh.