Raptor Race truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
PLEASE, what ever you do, DO NOT let Baker touch your truck, there are hundreds of other shops that can do the work and do it right the 1st time. He has ****** over more people in the industry than anyone else and straight up doesn't give a ****.

Exactly!

From a personal standpoint, I've put my truck through some abuse and my bedcage that was fabbed by the "judged" fabricator performed as expected. Hell, my deavers are bent to shit but the cage held up flawlessly.
I was looking through this thread and found these post and was wondering if I'm allowed to talk shit on Baker now?

. If I had to guess who the next king will be, I would guess robby's son.
Every video I see of Robby he has his kid with him, so I think you were dead on with this post.

Attachments

• FRF0.jpg
    FRF0.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 73
  • FRF.jpg
    FRF.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 56
  • FRF Betty.jpg
    FRF Betty.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 65
  • FRF2.jpg
    FRF2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 57
  • FRF3.jpg
    FRF3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 61

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey i used to race my svt lightning at the track, i have not seen a svt raptor racing on a race track with a bunch of raptor. Is there any video of a raptor in a race track, not 1/4 mile track.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking through this thread and found these post and was wondering if I'm allowed to talk shit on Baker now?

Every video I see of Robby he has his kid with him, so I think you were dead on with this post.

Is that Robby's old 66? I used to watch him early in his career when he drove his 66 but I don't remember it looking like that.

The old Score days were awesome. I watched the Parker 400 many times and there were racers and then there was Robby. You always knew when Robby was coming!!

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Is that Robby's old 66? I used to watch him early in his career when he drove his 66 but I don't remember it looking like that.

The old Score days were awesome. I watched the Parker 400 many times and there were racers and then there was Robby. You always knew when Robby was coming!!
No that some guy in Oregon.
Here's an old pic of the Hay Hauler:
robby3-1024x689.jpg
And here is what it looks like now:
DSC00008_0126.jpg
Oh you can still tell when Robby is coming versus another Trophy Truck
Parker is this weekend, anyone from FRF going? I'm thinking about heading out Friday morning

Attachments

• FRF.jpg
    FRF.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 55
  • FRF2.jpg
    FRF2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 55
  • FRF3.jpg
    FRF3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 51
  • FRF4.jpg
    FRF4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
  • FRF5.jpg
    FRF5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 49

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There ya go! Had some great times over the years watching Robby and other Ford favorites run that Parker course. Robby was/is always going 100 mph even standing still. I remember once helping him push his truck up to the pre-race inspection point and all of a sudden Robby just wanders off and I'm sitting there pushing his truck by myself...LOL!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock and Roll Offroad and the crew will be out there racing the #53 TT. Pretty sure Maxx2893 and Panda will be on the crew for the truck.