Raptor Race truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
MRP_IMG_8769.jpg
Still my favorite front bumper...

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto on the bumper! Skid seems wider, and goes further back under the pan.....

pappawheely

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how the Fab School Raptor's bumper follows the curve of the front end but they don't allow nerfing.

IMG_0245web.jpg

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^^ those brothers are livin' the life!

Yeah. Like you heard me say in Vegas.... If I wasn't married, I'd sell off my house for the Raceworks Raptor. I really don't give a damn about a house. I'd be happy with a one bedroom apartment with that truck in a private garage. I could only dream. Damn it!!!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Like you heard me say in Vegas.... If I wasn't married, I'd sell off my house for the Raceworks Raptor. I really don't give a damn about a house. I'd be happy with a one bedroom apartment with that truck in a private garage. I could only dream. Damn it!!!

I'll be your neighbor in Shantyville with one in the driveway too. :peace:

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be your neighbor in Shantyville with one in the driveway too. :peace:

Hell yeah! Let just do it anyway. Let the wives just live with it......
Yeah right, I would have bullets coming at me from all directions. Shame nobody understands what life's REALLY about.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how the Fab School Raptor's bumper follows the curve of the front end but they don't allow nerfing.

"Nerfing"? I'm new to a lot of these offroad terms. I keep seeing shops selling "nerf bars" and I've never understood that either. Can you explain? Thanks. - YODA:Jedi: