Raptor Race truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A.I.I. Thanks for putting this together.

I also saw that stuff on the web (fugly welds) Just had not brought it up. Something about a school they have ? Would need to get the whole story before jumping to conclusions. There's ALWAYS the "other" side of the story ! (any one say bent frame ?)

Exactly!

From a personal standpoint, I've put my truck through some abuse and my bedcage that was fabbed by the "judged" fabricator performed as expected. Hell, my deavers are bent to shit but the cage held up flawlessly.

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
Exactly!

From a personal standpoint, I've put my truck through some abuse and my bedcage that was fabbed by the "judged" fabricator performed as expected. Hell, my deavers are bent to shit but the cage held up flawlessly.

The guy that posted that stuff, well I did not take time to read or find out what the problem was, but some experiences are good. Then ,well that guy seems to still have a grudge ?

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score

A friend of mine has one of Weitzel's prerunner's coming in to his shop that's quite a bit further than this one. The estimate to finish it is 118K, and like every other build, that total will climb rapidly

Here's Jesse James's Weitzel that Sandra bought him
http://www.race-dezert.com/skunkz/weitzel1/14.jpg

RG wide open
‪ROBBY GORDON speed run at SAN FELIPE 2009‬‏ - YouTube

Attachments

• Jesse's prerunner.jpg
    Jesse's prerunner.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Jesse's prerunner2.jpg
    Jesse's prerunner2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 116
Last edited: