Raptor Parts on Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like so many people on this forum, I'm all about modifying my Raptor. But with the laundry list of parts and mods that I want to do, money is normally the biggest issue. I just received an email from AutoAnything.com that they are having a huge sale and offering 15% off orders over $199! (discount code is EMY1214) This is a great place to find BakFlips, lights, billet antennas/gas doors , intakes and even a few exhaust systems. I don't work for them but I can say I've ordered a ton of stuff from them and have always been satisfied. Just thought I would pass the chance to save along to the group.

BakFlip Fibermax is ordered and will be on my truck soon! ($722 shipped!!!!)

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bahh I waited like a month for a 15% discount on them for some stuff I wanted but gave up and went with 4wheelparts :(

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Bahh I waited like a month for a 15% discount on them for some stuff I wanted but gave up and went with 4wheelparts :(

Isn't that the worst?!

Ah well, don't dwell on it. If you keep waiting hoping there will be a deal, you may never get what you want.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be getting the AFE Stage 2 CAI w/grey filter form there for $265.46 shipped then get the lid from 5 star for for $69. $320ish isn't too bad for that setup.

blpp

Reaction score
That's not bad I order the same cold air intake.

Looks like I'll be getting the AFE Stage 2 CAI w/grey filter form there for $265.46 shipped then get the lid from 5 star for for $69. $320ish isn't too bad for that setup.
not bad I order the same thing for my 2011 Raptor.