Raptor Paddle Shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello there everyone!!

My name's Peter and I'm from Mastershift, we specialize in making paddle shifters for any application! In case you didn't know, we are currently holding the title for SEMA's best new engineered product for 2013 with our manual shifter.

Something more related on the raptor side of things... we have been in development for the past couple months working hard on some paddle shifters for the F-150 Raptor truck, and we are just about in the final stages of development and will be ready to release soon! We're so close, we've even installed our paddles on the Icon Vehicle Dynamic Raptor!

I came here as we would like some input on some features as to what the rest of the raptor's owners would like to see aside from what we already have and we've come with a WIRELESS paddle shifting solution that mounts to the back of the OEM steering wheel. This is a plus, as not only does the housing we have currently look very oem, you'll also be able to keep your airbag! We've basically come up with a solution that is not only sleek and functional but also installs simply with no soldering required!

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, whatever, we appreciate the support! I will be frequently visiting the forums often, so hopefully I'm welcome to hang out with you raptor folks! :patriot: Perhaps, if you all behave I can talk to my boss on some preordering and perhaps an early release for my new raptor forum buddies, let me know what you all think!!

Peter

P.S. here's a sneak peak of how it looks on the wheel, get excited!!!
raptorwheel.JPG

raptorbackpad1.JPG

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a very interesting product. Just curious, I assume you have a very unique frequency or some other way of preventing interference? Seems to me that it could be quite dangerous for a Raptor to start picking its own gears in the wrong location.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please explain details. :) will this system work on 2012's? Just MFT equipped vehicles......?

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats cool. I am also interested in the response time. how would it compare to the Lexus LFA that needs a digital tach just to keep up with the instaneous response of the shifts.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I'm understanding the pic correctly the paddles are mounted to the steering wheel rather than the column (where they'd be fixed in place while the steering wheel turns) correct?