Raptor News: One Killed After Rollover Accident In An Oklahoma City Field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY -

One person was killed in a rollover accident in Oklahoma City, Saturday morning.

Police have not identified the 35-year-old male victim, pending notification of next of kin.

Authorities say the victim was driving a Ford Raptor pickup truck in a field around the man's workshop, near 149th and Santa Fe Ave. The victim somehow lost control and the vehicle rolled one time. He was not wearing a seatbelt, and was partially ejected.

A call for 911 came in at about 10:30 a.m. The victim was transported in critical condition to OU Medical Center, where he later died from his injuries.

Police say the victim was the only occupant inside the vehicle. The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

No other information has been released at this time.

See link Below for original source:

One Killed After Rollover Accident In An Oklahoma City Field - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

OKCRaptor

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was a member. I'm not saying who yet, because the police have not released a name yet and I don't want to possibly get in trouble. But he had a Limited Edition 2012 with a Roush Supercharger. He was a very hard worker, and leaves behind 5 kids and a pregnant wife. Wear your seatbelts everybody! This didn't have to happen.

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh no. Sorry to hear. These reinforced-cab trucks are designed to protect occupants during a rollover, but a good outcome is unlikely if you get thrown out. Buckle up guys. I pray for that family. RIP.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
poor family. i can only wish them strength during this time. and to hear that it was a member, makes it hit closer to home. seatbelts are a must, especially when offroading. be safe everyone.