Raptor Kills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killed set dodge pick up pos
Killed camero 2012 ss
Killed 2011 changller
Killed z71
Sorry guys but im just driving along and yes i know this truck is at home off road but when on on the road and they asked for it i let them have it but i try to be careful no kids and before anyone lets me have it i know but its so fun letting them have it!

You did not kill a 2012 Camaro SS or any 2011 Challenger, V6 or V8

Even with Tow/Haul Ass. Lmao this reminds me of that thread

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
killed several diesels that think their badass with a chip and straight pipe
Several half tons/chevy/dodge/and ford..
tundras..
6.0 Chevys and 6.2 chevys
a 2011 ford 6.7 (stock)
and have been walked on by a few diesels including my friends 6.7 dodge with a 62mm turbo and other mods I dont feel like typing..but then again he's close to 500 at the wheel..
the only tundra that beat me had the trd supercharger..

Yes yes yes I know its not for street racing and believe me I dont like to street race but when pushed and pushed I cant hold the urge back anymore..and when some smart ass is mouthing off about it being slow I just invite him to OUR turf and show him my photos and videos

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

You did not kill a 2012 Camaro SS or any 2011 Challenger, V6 or V8

Even with Tow/Haul Ass. Lmao this reminds me of that thread

I agree there..I got my ass kicked by a SS one night..and slightly beat by the V6 camaro..

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember which video I saw last night, but one guy from Motor Trend made a comment about bringing one to a Track Day and beating an M3. Now, I doubt that, but man it would be fun to try!

2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor: King of the Sandbox - Ignition Episode 29 - YouTube

This was my favorite video though. Carlos Lago really expresses well what I love about this truck. When people ask why in the world I bought a 50k toy, I send them this link!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Here we go. Right around 3 minutes. He says "lower powered BMWs", not M3s, my bad. This was a fun video to watch too.

Ford Raptor vs Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14 - YouTube

Dude , that was absolutely great write up!! That's exactly how the RAM runner v Raptor should have been done the first time!! Screw those other guys, what was it truck magazine or something?

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I killed a bunny rabbit last week.:pokeowned: the little guy ran across and i wasn't about to swerve into oncoming traffic or a guard rail to avoid him. With my suspension i would have thought i missed him if not for the sound and carnage in the rear view

I hit a dog that was roughly 55 pounds or so doing 70..it's amazing what the suspension will absorb! Lol

And before anyone starts. It was night and an accident. And he was a stray.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my wife's Infiniti we were heading into Northern WI when she was pregnant with our son. She was asleep as it was around 11pm and something shot out from the grassy median, I swerved but clipped it. Finally came to a stop, cleaned my shorts and went back to inspect. It was either a wolf or a VERY large coyote. To this day I lean towards wolf. It was frickin' huge. We got lucky. Infiniti kill!

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I'm assuming you and everyone involved was okay. I think the Blue saved you.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my wife's Infiniti we were heading into Northern WI when she was pregnant with our son. She was asleep as it was around 11pm and something shot out from the grassy median, I swerved but clipped it. Finally came to a stop, cleaned my shorts and went back to inspect. It was either a wolf or a VERY large coyote. To this day I lean towards wolf. It was frickin' huge. We got lucky. Infiniti kill!

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I'm assuming you and everyone involved was okay. I think the Blue saved you.

Big Blue did not get a scratch....and the other Driver was perfectly fine. His Audi however..Fked.

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm very new to the Raptor world, but it sure seems like Blue is a popular color. I personally wanted Silver, but there were none around me, so I snagged a Black one in WI. Kind of an impulse buy, but I have ZERO regrets. I love being back in a truck, and I love this one. It's amazing.