Raptor Kills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my old AMG forum, guys would talk about the kills they would have. You know, killed an M3, killed a ricer Civic, killed an SRT8 or Camaro SS. Not sure if you guys do the same or think along the same line, but I sure like blowing vehicles away when I can. So I'll start!

Killed an old Camry with some rocker chick in it. She thought she was fast, until she heard the rumble of the 6.2! First kill in the Raptor and it only cost me 3 bucks worth of gas!!!!!!!

Share your kill stories if you got 'em.
<-------- kills just about everything........... but i spend my bullets on the drag strip

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno how this is gonna fly here, street drag racing is a touchy subject. I personally don't have any "kill" stories as the only time anyone has tried to race me it was Dodge CTD and I had my daughter in the truck. I would have lost anyway, and I won't race with my kid riding along.

Your a good dad. I am proud of you

Take care of that precious cargo

Rep points for you !

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

A Raptor is not a street racer in any form. No matter how many ricer (Hennessy) stickers you put on it.

Sorry, if that sounds *******.

Facts are fact:
1) heavy ass truck (3tons)
2) aerodynamics of a barn door
3) big heavy tires (unsprung weight)
4) soft suspension
5) wheel hop
6) it is a purpose built offroad vehicle

-Greg

5) You my friend DO NOT HAVE NATIONAL Springs. Wheel hop is gone

But your Right on all the others

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I killed a bunny rabbit last week.:pokeowned: the little guy ran across and i wasn't about to swerve into oncoming traffic or a guard rail to avoid him. With my suspension i would have thought i missed him if not for the sound and carnage in the rear view

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I smoked this dude on his bike yesterday! We were both sitting at the light and I gave him the "look." Light turned green and I HAMMERED the pedal to the floor!! I was gone like no one's business. Looked back and all I could see was him pedaling like a mad man! Hope he wasn't too tired to make it to school on time...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5) You my friend DO NOT HAVE NATIONAL Springs. Wheel hop is gone

But your Right on all the others

Wrong, I do have national springs..(as a matter of fact, Scott you helped put them on at TRR) Yes, they limit axle wrap and wheel hop but if you really push it hard it will still hop!

-Greg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wrong, I do have national springs..(as a matter of fact, Scott you helped put them on at TRR) Yes, they limit axle wrap and wheel hop but if you really push it hard it will still hop!

-Greg

Scott helped allot with RPG installs that weekend. Thanks man!

Joe

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey man, if you don't want to enjoy and high lite the on road prowess of the Raptor, that's your call. I never said it's a Lightning. I did say it's a fast ass truck that people don't see coming. If you don't want to talk about how awesome this truck is, on road, go find another thread.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Killed set dodge pick up pos
Killed camero 2012 ss
Killed 2011 changller
Killed z71
Sorry guys but im just driving along and yes i know this truck is at home off road but when on on the road and they asked for it i let them have it but i try to be careful no kids and before anyone lets me have it i know but its so fun letting them have it!

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember which video I saw last night, but one guy from Motor Trend made a comment about bringing one to a Track Day and beating an M3. Now, I doubt that, but man it would be fun to try!

2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor: King of the Sandbox - Ignition Episode 29 - YouTube

This was my favorite video though. Carlos Lago really expresses well what I love about this truck. When people ask why in the world I bought a 50k toy, I send them this link!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Here we go. Right around 3 minutes. He says "lower powered BMWs", not M3s, my bad. This was a fun video to watch too.

Ford Raptor vs Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14 - YouTube