Raptor goes snowmobiling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally we are starting to get some winter in the SW mountains! The Raptor did sled duty all weekend. Saturday shows the road as it has been, muddy. Sunday pics have the freshie! And a few sleds in the mtns pics just because.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 63

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pics!! On my way to Telluride on the 27th to ski, flying so no Raptor fun but great to see some snow finally hitting.

OP
OP
Snowsled

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics!! On my way to Telluride on the 27th to ski, flying so no Raptor fun but great to see some snow finally hitting.

I used to ski, gave up on it. No lines, more snow, more freedom, the sled is the way to play in the snow!

Telluride never gets as much snow as this little honey hole. There was just over 2 feet of fresh in the valley. My buddy who works at Telluride said a few inches at the bottom, barely a foot on top. They are still hurting for snow over there but YES, finally, winter is here!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to ski, gave up on it. No lines, more snow, more freedom, the sled is the way to play in the snow!

Telluride never gets as much snow as this little honey hole. There was just over 2 feet of fresh in the valley. My buddy who works at Telluride said a few inches at the bottom, barely a foot on top. They are still hurting for snow over there but YES, finally, winter is here!

The good thing about telluride is almost no lines there except on holidays. I will always ski with 45 years under my belt and a wife’s that likes skiing it’s easy.

I have quit snowmobiling 3 times in 35 years just going to get another one next year. We buy them then as friends lose interest I am the last man standing. So I sell the slead big tuck and trailer wait a few years the start over.