Raptor Friendly Toy Haulers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not cheap, but these are the lightest and best built trailers I have found. No wood used in them at all. No rot.

https://www.livinlite.com/toy-haulers.php

The 7x20 model is really light but not enough cargo room for a new RZR so he'd have to get the 8.5x24 if he was looking to fit one of them. The 8.5x24 has a nice dry weight but the hitch weight of 1030lbs is insane! You'd have to load it to tow with a raptor or you're going to be on the bump stops. Nice trailers though!!

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, a toyhauler alone seem easy enough to find now that I've been looking. But I'm really curious to see if there are any with a slideout that stay within a realistic, albeit top end, of the Raptor's towing capacity (Screw).

For the record, assume said Raptor has a bump stop kit, springs, and a supercharger.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
IMG_1919_stitch_zpsrm0pf789.jpg

We have a 2007 Fleetwood Nitrous Hyperlite toybox that will max out at 7700lbs. It has a front sleeper and though you *could* sleep 10 its comfortable for 6 as you have two queen beds in the rear that lower in to bunks.

100 gallons of fresh water, 40 and 40 for black/grey... 20 gallon gas tank with a fueling station, on board air for tires. Onan 4000 generator. Ours came with a 17" LCD/DVD and very nice audio system with outside speakers/controller as well.

The Raptor has no problems towing the trailer as well... We bought the toybox new in '06 and at the time got a great deal. I see them for sale here and there so take a look at them as an option as well. You won't be disappointed.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you weigh under 200lbs yes, else your truck will be overweight and you will be liable in any accident regardless of fault and your insurance may choose not to cover you.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1919_stitch_zpsrm0pf789.jpg

We have a 2007 Fleetwood Nitrous Hyperlite toybox that will max out at 7700lbs. It has a front sleeper and though you *could* sleep 10 its comfortable for 6 as you have two queen beds in the rear that lower in to bunks.

100 gallons of fresh water, 40 and 40 for black/grey... 20 gallon gas tank with a fueling station, on board air for tires. Onan 4000 generator. Ours came with a 17" LCD/DVD and very nice audio system with outside speakers/controller as well.

The Raptor has no problems towing the trailer as well... We bought the toybox new in '06 and at the time got a great deal. I see them for sale here and there so take a look at them as an option as well. You won't be disappointed.

I like this. What is the actual model?

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I like it other than the bed. I really want a front walk around bed. Hrmmm.

I think a front walk around bed is out of the question for a raptor friendly toy hauler. In my search for mine all the trailers with front sleepers and walk around beds were 30+ feet long and weighed over 8K dry. You may be able to find one though, i just never came across any when I was looking for 4 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelrmz