Raptor At The Ford House! @#%(@%(!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated! Raptor At The Ford House! @#%(@%(!!!!!!

Only the SECOND time I opened the POS and it made a loud POP and would not close! Screw it--next time I will refuse to take a truck with a sun roof!!!!

Told them to get it shut then pull the fuse!!:Angry: Paid for this crap!!

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Only the SECOND time I opened the POS and it made a loud POP and would not close! Screw it--next time I will refuse to take a truck with a sun roof!!!!

Told them to get it shut then pull the fuse!!:Angry: Paid for this crap!!

Mine took a shit a few weeks ago. I managed to get it closed. As you said, pop pop. I could see a white gear or plastic part sticking up in the reflection on the roof. Just wainting for a few more items to drop it in for the usual dealer scratches and hand prints on everything. Let me know how long it takes and whats replaced. I like being that know it all ass wipe to the service writer.

BDRAG

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm with ya. They're pointless. Wouldn't of seemed it out but they didn't have any without one and I couldn't wait. Oh well.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purposely ordered mine without the moonroof for those exact reasons. Maybe I am just old school, but for me they always seem to eventually leak or fail. Besides I live in Houston and we only have a handful of days each year that I could even open it :) The final reason is that I am folically challenged and don't need my scalp sunburned :)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got one and i use it all the time. i love it. my wife's car and and her last 2 cars had one and we never had any problems with them. MC B2K may be right. maybe if u use it once in a while there wouldnt be a problem. if u dont use it u lose it lol. of course eventually way down the road it may crap out but it shouldnt shit the bed this soon.