Raptor Fenders/Body Panels On Lowered F150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd rock it!

Attachments

• IMG_3382.JPG
    IMG_3382.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3379.JPG
    IMG_3379.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 858

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks bagged to me. Rolling shot looks taller. U can actually see the tire in top of the wheel in that shot. That with an ecoboost would be a fun DD

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a nice DD. I have never owned a lowered truck though, so the other stuff that goes with a lowered truck would be a bit problematic.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something about it is kinda wrong...but I do like it. I like how they shaved the vents on the fender and didn't use the raptor hood or grill-would be too aggressive for the lowered look. Taking that another step further...maybe they could have molded the fender flare to the actual fender so it looks like one solid fender. Or they could have taken some of the width out of the fender flare. That last pic someone posted where it's indoors at a show...the back fender flare is popping out to much IMO. All in all though, very clean and it actually does function somewhat for them to tuck the tires when they drop their bags. Maybe the next lightning! Haha

Last edited: