Raptor conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_8774.jpg

Just went under the knife on Sunday. 2wd and next up are the TT Fenders and Raptor bedsides to fit the 37s and Methods.

Cptspock01

Reaction score
Good luck with it, I finished mine a while back. I'm also in the Dallas area if you need any help, always happy to lend a hand. Are you going long travel?

TexasBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Cptspock01, thanks. For now I'm going to enjoy the ride of this mid travel set up but later might swap things out for LT. Was interested in doing the Rogue Racing stages. At some point I want to rebuild the EcoBoost and do the Full-Race turbo upgrades. All in due time. First I need to settle on glass. As I mentioned I thought I was going to do the Fiberwerx TT front fenders but now I'm leaning more towards the Raptor One-Piece Conversion front and the Raptor Bedsides. Need to order those since it's like a month wait and collect the wheels and tires in the process. What part of Dallas are you in? I'm in Denton, work in Lewisville, train the dogs in Grand Priarie, and seem to be here and there and everywhere in between, lol

Cptspock01

Reaction score
@Cptspock01, thanks. For now I'm going to enjoy the ride of this mid travel set up but later might swap things out for LT. Was interested in doing the Rogue Racing stages. At some point I want to rebuild the EcoBoost and do the Full-Race turbo upgrades. All in due time. First I need to settle on glass. As I mentioned I thought I was going to do the Fiberwerx TT front fenders but now I'm leaning more towards the Raptor One-Piece Conversion front and the Raptor Bedsides. Need to order those since it's like a month wait and collect the wheels and tires in the process. What part of Dallas are you in? I'm in Denton, work in Lewisville, train the dogs in Grand Priarie, and seem to be here and there and everywhere in between, lol

Sounds like a clean build, I live in wylie but work for golds gym so I travel all around the dallas area to all locations.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a golf cart worth owning
Looks like it's a solid for getting one out of a sand trap! :ROFLJest:

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

This is a newer one
a29e65a55e6af466ce3d447d41ca0e9a.jpg

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com