Raptor Changes Year-by-Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job, i know that took a lot of work! YOU just EARNED a BS degree in RATOR HISTORY.

I have a lot of free time at work, and had been working on that since the Raptor came out. I just kept adding to as the rumors would swarm about the next year's options and such.

So I decided to share what I had made.

I really just have a B.S. in Life...:sunot:

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool sticky!!
I noticed the rear seat headrests are much larger in the 2012's.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good thread. Very much appreciated!

Question on interior. At one point didn't the blue interior also upgrade some trim to aluminum? Is that still the case? I am flip flopping on blue or not. I may call this week and change my order. If there is an upgrade in anything I'll do it for sure.

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good thread. Very much appreciated!

Question on interior. At one point didn't the blue interior also upgrade some trim to aluminum? Is that still the case? I am flip flopping on blue or not. I may call this week and change my order. If there is an upgrade in anything I'll do it for sure.

What do you mean by trim?

The Blue interior is an option, and I think since it started with the 12s and will be in the 13s it would be pretty standard for both years.

If you give me some more specifics I can research more for you?

(kinda what I do with my free time at work, lol)

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by trim?

The Blue interior is an option, and I think since it started with the 12s and will be in the 13s it would be pretty standard for both years.

If you give me some more specifics I can research more for you?

(kinda what I do with my free time at work, lol)

Was there not some extra brushed aluminum or something or is/was blue the only difference?