Raptor caught in the tide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first thing that comes to my mind is- was it stolen? otherwise, why would it just be left to die there?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
The first thing that comes to my mind is- was it stolen? otherwise, why would it just be left to die there?

Here's the local story...

[UPDATE 2 P.M.] Three Slides Closed Beach Access to Shelter Cove

"The photographer tells me the vehicle is a “Ford Raptor ($80,000) vehicle that appears almost brand new. With a after market lift kit, etc…(now we’re up to $100,000) It is still there. And rolling in the surf. It is after No Pass Point, so there is no way to remove it. Talk about a waste of money!"

OP
OP
Redrap22

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor are you local to where this was at? Sounds like it was in spot cut off by tides and rock slides and had to be left for a while.

OP
OP
Redrap22

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@winner536 rebuilt this one...

raptor-flies1.jpg

Let's see what he can do with this...

7e6f0a6f-6a13-4be4-a00d-2278334b1ae6.jpg

Have you seen the episode of Tosh.0 that has the raptor jump on it? It was just on the other night. I looked to see if I could find the clip real quick, but it wasnt showing up.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the episode of Tosh.0 that has the raptor jump on it? It was just on the other night. I looked to see if I could find the clip real quick, but it wasnt showing up.

I think everyone has seen that clip.

ford-raptor-jump-and-crash-o.gif