Raptor Build Pics, Lets see everyones build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines still a work in progress but I'm happy with it so far. @702_Rider...are those Boatec front fenders?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 147
OP
OP
702_Rider

702_Rider

Reaction score
Mines still a work in progress but I'm happy with it so far. @702_Rider...are those Boatec front fenders?

Truck looks killer man. Little jealous of your wheels, I sorta wish I got those but double standards are badass, I just need a replacement center hub cap. What's next with your truck?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

And yeah there are Boatec front fiberglass @LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks killer man. Little jealous of your wheels, I sorta wish I got those but double standards are badass, I just need a replacement center hub cap. What's next with your truck?

Probably front fenders and 37's. You have fiberglass fenders, right? I'm liking the look of yours...what brand are they?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

How are you liking the fit and finish of the boatecs? What did you do for liners?

OP
OP
702_Rider

702_Rider

Reaction score
Probably front fenders and 37's. You have fiberglass fenders, right? I'm liking the look of yours...what brand are they?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

How are you liking the fit and finish of the boatecs? What did you do for liners?

Boatec fitment was awesome. My guys at SVC didn't have to trim anything really. But I don't want to tell you false info because you know Fiberglass is all different. They are the best fitting in my opinion. And liners are literally my old ones, cut up and placed in spots I need them. Sounds ghetto but it looks pretty good. You can do what I did or spend the $600 on actually liners. Glass and 37s are the way to go. No look like it. 35s are too small IMO. I'll put a picture in this to show you my liners

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks @702_Rider for the info. Really like how the fenders are looking on your truck. Sweet truck man! At least we think very similar in regards to the front bumper/skid plate. I didn't know SVC installed boatecs too, I've only really seen glassworks coming out of there. I think Boatecs are the front runner to me now. Now back on track to others posting pics of their trucks!