Raptor Bodied BRONCO conversion...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan200

Reaction score
Dude on another forum I am on is considering building this... It would go onto a decently built prerunnerish Bronco.

Opinions? Theres discussion that real raptor owners would not approve of this. I dont think thats the case but I am curious...

photo1-2.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude on another forum I am on is considering building this... It would go onto a decently built prerunnerish Bronco.

Opinions? Theres discussion that real raptor owners would not approve of this. I dont think thats the case but I am curious...

photo1-2.jpg
that guy needs to pass the peace pipe. he has been holding on to it too long.
besides that, the frames bent
old bronco plus raptor front end = disaster.
but thats my opinion. to each his own i guess
he at least better have a raptor motor in there

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually dig it. Some of the raptor guys from that DR thread are on here. Myself included...

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

That bronco could use some bigger tires and a wider stance though. If done right, it would look pretty sick.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the old school Broncos, and would love to have one with a long travel setup and removable hard top.

I say thumbs up.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I actually dig it. Some of the raptor guys from that DR thread are on here. Myself included...

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

That bronco could use some bigger tires and a wider stance though. If done right, it would look pretty sick.

I do too, the only real issue I see is that the doors kind of throw the whole thing off. You can just tell that they're from the 90's.

Other than that, I like the front clip a lot. It's got the actual Rap grille and headlights, which is the only style of Raptor clip I can stomach looking at.

I'd like to see some finished pics as I'm sure it'll be a beast.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do too, the only real issue I see is that the doors kind of throw the whole thing off. You can just tell that they're from the 90's.

Other than that, I like the front clip a lot. It's got the actual Rap grille and headlights, which is the only style of Raptor clip I can stomach looking at.

I'd like to see some finished pics as I'm sure it'll be a beast.

Went back and looked at it more and I agree with you the doors do kind of throw it off but it would look pretty cool if done right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dan200

Reaction score
I like it too. IM betting the mismatched doors would be compensated for. Either way, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Right?