Raptor Arrives Today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Incredible - my Raptor gets to the dealership later today! Unfortunately, I am out of town until Friday and have not decided what song to play during my hole shot out of the dealership parking lot. Just over 6 weeks from order to delivery!

Dealership has beautiful 2011 SCrew in Silver with everything but NAV in stock. Silver looks incredible! (Koons Ford Sterling, VA)

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, any song will do. In all honesty you can blast some Justin Beiber and it will still be badass because it is coming from the Raptor. However I wouldn't recommend it.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, any song will do. In all honesty you can blast some Justin Beiber and it will still be badass because it is coming from the Raptor. However I wouldn't recommend it.

No...I know I would point and laugh if I heard Justin Beiber being blasted from a Raptor. Might as well make it New Kids On The Block.

Congrats on the arrival!

OP
OP
T

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Just to be clear - there will never be any Justin Bieber played on my Raptor's stereo. It looks like Paranoid will be the music backed up with exhaust and tire squeal.

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up last night..........It's going to take a plastic surgeon to get the smile off my face!!!!!