Randy is the man!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My hats off to Randy!

I asked for damn near the impossible and he delivered!!!

I am the new owner of a 2011 Molten Orange RaptorSCrew!!!
I asked for one FULLY LOADED! He found one that has everything except the tailgate step and the bed extender. (...and yes, it has Nav and I can always purchase the bed extender of eBay. I'll live without the "Man-Step" unless someone wants to swap with me :birgits_tiredcoffee)

I called up the dealer and negotiated a pretty good deal I think - I'll let you be the judge:

MSRP: $54,325
Purchase Price: $49,154.32 + $125 Doc fee + 1 full tank of gas - THAT'S IT!!!

I'M SO EXCITED I JUST WANT TO **** MY PANTS!!!

Pics to follow...:big_banana_Dance:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Randy is becoming a good idea for a movie. What about a movie where a guy finds the impossible, delivers the goods and lives a happy life. Sounds pretty inspirational.

Good on you for jumping on that shit, too!

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hats off to Randy!

I asked for one FULLY LOADED! He found one that has everything except the tailgate step and the bed extender. (...and yes, it has Nav and I can always purchase the bed extender of eBay. I'll live without the "Man-Step" unless someone wants to swap with me :birgits_tiredcoffee)

I called up the dealer and negotiated a pretty good deal I think - I'll let you be the judge:

Congrats dude, enjoy it!! You deff got one of the last ones! :waytogo: now, go tearin down a dirt road and break it in right!!! :banana-mario: :pepper: :favorites13: :grd: :dogpile: :signs1:

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My hats off to Randy!

Glad it worked out for you.
I had called that dealer a couple of weeks ago, trying to dealer trade for that Raptor. THEY SAID NO CHANCE. But by you buying it direct from them, they get to report the sale, and that will help them with allowcation latter down the road.

Enjoy!! :peace:

working on getting it transported up to MN for you, fingers crossed

randy

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know that Raptor!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!

isnt that the one who wanted mine AND $1k? ****** ******.....

Grats to ya man! have fun and break that truck in good!!!

damn......

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Riding over the horizon as the sun burned the sky, the truck faded into the sunset in a way that made even Hollywood CGI special effects geeks drool in envy. They lived happily ever after, of course. Man and Beast, truck and driver. No gushy romance novel ever ended so perfectly.

Amen.

:)