Racing a Cummins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I raced one right after i got my raptor. mine was completely stock his had exhaust and a tune. it was on a 45 mph roll i barely beat him by like half a truck.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy's tuned F250 6.0 kills my Stock 6.2 from a dead stop. It gets a little closer from a 40-50 mph roll though. And on dirt, no competion haha.. He lost his exhaust after a decent hit last time.

Last edited:

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]And those powerstrokes a come from the factory with twins right?[/QUOTE]

No not since 2010. Model years 2008 to 2010 had twins, the new ones are 6.7 liter scorpion engines built by Ford. I have owned a bunch of diesels, mostly Fords from a 7.3 to a 6.4 even built a Ford with a cummins and zf 6 speed (which didn't cost me 80 grand so I don't even know where your buddy is coming up with that friggin number even if he bought the truck new). Tell your buddy to race trucks in his own category, will he beat you yes, but he will get his doors blown off by anyone that actually has a "built" diesel and not just a tuner. Better yet race him in a year from now because he won't have a transmission or front end.

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would race the guy on and off road. Then ask him why he did not get a mega cab instead of the **** poor excuse for a crew cab.