Racing a Cummins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WilsonRaptor

Reaction score
So there's this guy I know, he won the lottery and spent all of his $80k on his dodge 2500 cummins and a mini max tuner! He says he eats raptors for breakfast lunch and dinner... He wants to race, anyone ever race a their raptor against a tuned cummins? And the outcome?

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
race him offroad and youll win every time other than that... who cares, you dont race trucks lol. he should have bought a Z06 or something with his money if he wanted to race.

Raptors are the fastest vehicle out of the factory in the quarter mile... you just have to pick the quarter mile :happy160:

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if he dumped $80K into a cummins, i would hope he can beat a raptor on or off road. a lot can be done with that much money.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah on the road the cummins should win with a tune that has any sort of balls to it. Now if its a manual he might screw up a gear shift but if its an Auto tranny then hes got you.... thats only on pavement.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry man misworded that he spent $80,000 on a 2012 dodge cummins and a minimax tuner, not just $80k into the truck.

ahhhhhh i get it now. my bad. but still, for that much money, he should have something. id race him on and off road just for ***** and giggles.