R.I.P.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the accident. Suggestions on color: Day Glow Orange. Hot pink. Safety Red. Neon green. LIme green. High visability yellow.

BTW, here in Illinois, if you have an "unforseen medical event" that you didnt tell the "DMV" about ahead of time, they cancell your license.....and if you do tell then, you are inelligible.

Last edited:

Bearii

Reaction score
I would like everyone to bow their head and say a little prayer for my 2011 Raptor whose life was cut short. Please also ask the good Lord to forgive the complete idiot who rear ended me.....

Replacement insurance is the way to go. They will pay me full replacement cost including tax, tags, fees, and title for a new 2014 Raptor. If you don't have it, GET IT!......

Whiplash Sucks!

So, even after all the aggravating transmission/driveshaft clunks and other minor issues, I do see a 2014 Raptor in my very near future. Any suggestions on colors?

First, my sympathy on your loss - that SUCKS! I'll add a prayer in for patience for all the BS you'll have to endure as you go through all the paperwork, etc. Loved that you crushed that Tundra - Raptor's Rock!!

Who carries your replacement insurance. I asked State Farm about it and they don't have it.

Whiplash - dude, when my GF, who is a Dr of PT read this she immediately echoed the other sentiments above - get a full checkup for your back/neck. You're likely to develop problems, need to get those analyzed and covered now!

I'm all for Blue Flame but that SE Ruby Red sure looks sweet!! Good luck with everything!

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I now know that I'll never trade my Raptor on a Tundra (not that that was ever going to happen in the first place). Glad your ok.

I'd go for the ruby red myself. They look damn nice!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Caption this pic

ta2une7u.jpg

Raptor-1
Tundra -0

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For you: get a MRI done.

For your next Raptor . . SCHOOL BUS YELLOW and an Iron bumper