R.I.P.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a good accident lawyer. Go get your back checked. You may think you're fine but a few years down the road it may effect you. By that time you can get the insurance company to cover those costs.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll crack a nice cold one and pour some out for your baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to heat that. Wow, I'm actually amazed at the relative lack of damage to the Raptor, compared to the tundra. No doubt, most other vehicles would have been severely damaged and caused serious injuries.

Gives me a lot of piece of mind knowing that myself, friends, and family are well protected in our trucks. :waytogo:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear about that wreck. Does look like the Raptor protected you as well as anything could have. I second the above advice make sure you keep up with treatment. Things can show up much later. My wife had spinal fusion a few years ago. Apparently the spinal damage was a result of an accident more than 10 years prior. Took time for it to give out completely.

I would offer the first vote for race red. Ruby red SE looks cool too.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hit back in 2008 by someone who "no speaky english" and didn't even have a drivers license on him. Cop had to let them walk away. I had to eat the deductible and my insurance paid for repair of wife's ford. They gave a bad address and insurance never tracked them down.

I was pissed and gave the cop a piece of my mind because if I didn't have my driver's license he would have taken me downtown.