Question on Shelby Raptor Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carbon

Reaction score
Question on Shelby Raptor Pricing.

Fairly stocked 2013 Raptors in my area (Dallas) is selling for approx. 56-57K depending on options.

Now comes Shelby. On their site you can build one using their online builder for about 61K that includes:

Shelby/Whipple 575 HP Supercharger $0.00 Included
Shelby/Stinger Exhaust $0.00 Included
Vent-mounted Gauges $0.00 Included
Shelby CSM Serial Number Dash Plaque $0.00 Included
Shelby Exterior Badges $0.00 Included

I'm also assuming this comes with the customized interior and choice of graphics since there is no option to add them.

Does this mean for an extra 4K I'm getting the super charger and extras? That doesn't seem that bad. Obviously it's just adding more HP and interior and missing the important Suspension pieces.

Am I missing something? Seems that a Base Shelby isn't all that much more than a local Raptor.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are using the base raptor. look at the build sheet. they start with a $43,000 rig then add 17,000 for the package. if u started with a optioned truck and added the package it would be well over $70,000

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Carbon

Reaction score
Not sure I understand.

The builder only gives you options to add:

OEM Ford Wheels and Tires $0.00 Included
Shelby Spec Wheels and Tires $3,399.00 SELECT
Shelby Heat Exchanger $1,195.00 SELECT
Shelby Front Bumper $1,799.00 SELECT
Shelby Stealth Front Bumper $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby Dimple R Rear Bumper $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby Chase Rack Lite $3,299.00 SELECT
Shelby Chase Rack Full $3,699.00 SELECT
Shelby Engine Skid Plate $775.00 SELECT
Shelby Transfer Case Skid Plate $599.00 SELECT
Shelby Transmission Skid Plate $649.00 SELECT
Shelby Gas Tank Skid Plate $649.00 SELECT
Shelby Rear Frame Kit $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby 3 inch Shocks and Springs $6,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Carpet Bed Kit $799.00 SELECT
Shelby Flip Tonneau Cover $1,399.00 SELECT
Shelby Power Running Boards $2,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Upper Control Arms $1,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Lower Control Arms $2,499.00 SELECT
Museum Delivery $750.00 SELECT

Technically I can leave all those out as the goodies (engine) and interior come standard. The price is 61K when I build it without selecting optional accessories above. I go all the way to the end and my total is still 61K with the super charger, exhaust,and red/black interior. The base vehicle does show 17K on top of the base vehicle, but still that means the local raptors I see for 56K are essentially 44K (base) + 12K (801 group etc). My point is this seems to be adding only another 5-6K on top of it.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the supercharger and upgraded interior would be a 4-6 thousand dollar cost like you are referring, that would be a good deal but I notice that most of the options are priced more than twice what retail is, so I doubt it.
With this truck pimped out with oversized decals, cheap rims, and Gody bumpers, I see what Boss Hoss is referring to. It's a Hot Mess!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Carbon

Reaction score
Yes, most of the options are 2X retail which is why in my build I left everything off but the SuperCharger, Exhaust and Interior. The bumpers, wheels etc and graphics you don't have to kit.

Looking around (even on this thread) I wonder if people have actually taken the time to go to their site and look at options. The hideous graphics package for example that we've seen over and over again you don't even have to purchase.

For what appears to be 5K more I get the supercharger and a custom interior. I'm not sure if people on here just love to be a hater on this truck (maybe cause most can't afford it?) or if people just aren't informed. Hence the reason for my post.

When I build one online, it looks like I can get the same basic loaded raptor I see locally with the super charger and interior for only another 5-5k (and without the splashy graphics). That was the question I was originally asking.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I build one online, it looks like I can get the same basic loaded raptor I see locally with the super charger and interior for only another 5-5k (and without the splashy graphics). That was the question I was originally asking.[/QUOTE]

the stock raptor that run 57k include. lux package with nav.,bedliner,tailgate step, front camera ect. So does the 61k shelby include that?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! I have been accused of being a hater on this forum before and can't understand why if I dislike something someone else likes and give my opinion on it, I'm a Hater.
Anyway like I said if thats the case, around $5000.00 for Whipple, exhaust and interior, I would get it. Sound too good to be true but I have not done the research and could be wrong.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure I understand.

The builder only gives you options to add:

OEM Ford Wheels and Tires $0.00 Included
Shelby Spec Wheels and Tires $3,399.00 SELECT
Shelby Heat Exchanger $1,195.00 SELECT
Shelby Front Bumper $1,799.00 SELECT
Shelby Stealth Front Bumper $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby Dimple R Rear Bumper $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby Chase Rack Lite $3,299.00 SELECT
Shelby Chase Rack Full $3,699.00 SELECT
Shelby Engine Skid Plate $775.00 SELECT
Shelby Transfer Case Skid Plate $599.00 SELECT
Shelby Transmission Skid Plate $649.00 SELECT
Shelby Gas Tank Skid Plate $649.00 SELECT
Shelby Rear Frame Kit $1,999.00 SELECT
Shelby 3 inch Shocks and Springs $6,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Carpet Bed Kit $799.00 SELECT
Shelby Flip Tonneau Cover $1,399.00 SELECT
Shelby Power Running Boards $2,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Upper Control Arms $1,499.00 SELECT
Shelby Lower Control Arms $2,499.00 SELECT
Museum Delivery $750.00 SELECT

Technically I can leave all those out as the goodies (engine) and interior come standard. The price is 61K when I build it without selecting optional accessories above. I go all the way to the end and my total is still 61K with the super charger, exhaust,and red/black interior. The base vehicle does show 17K on top of the base vehicle, but still that means the local raptors I see for 56K are essentially 44K (base) + 12K (801 group etc). My point is this seems to be adding only another 5-6K on top of it.

I meant the ford options. They use a no option, base raptor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little off topic but has anyone counted how many times the Shelby name or insignia appears on this truck? I counted 26 of them on a fully loaded Shelby but could be more as I could not find a picture of the back bumper and running boards.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Oh boy! I found 8 more for a total of 34.