PSA needless tree violence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A startling fact every year more and more helpless Raptors are being hurt, injured and even killed by trees.
These killer trees are all around these innocent Raptor, just waiting to strike. Trees are big, heavy, and dangerous. The speed of a tree can be deceptive because of its size. It can be moving a lot faster than it looks. A tree hitting a Raptor is about the equivalent of a Raptor hitting a tin can. The Raptor always loses. There is a tree/Raptor accident in the United States about every ninety days. Don't be a statistic.

Just say no to trees!

View attachment 17843

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just set every damn forest on fire, that'll teach them. It'll get rid of those damn Prius loving tree huggers too. lol

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brings back memorys of the days when I used to **** trees. I used to ski alot and damn if I didn't bend a few trees over while flying down the slope. Usually it hurt me more than the tree, but I got my revenge on a few unwilling saplings. :greenchainsaw:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We shall start a petition. Name it The Tree Ban of 2013. Any tree with a dangerous feature shall be immediately burned to the ground.