Prius vs. Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok - so while I was away on rotation and my wife's car is out of registration because it's waiting for a part from the dealer, my dear wife decided it was better to drive the Raptor to and from work as well as many other errands to avoid getting ticketed for out of date registration.

Anyway, some of the streets here in the older parts of Sacramento are not really wide enough for two full-size cars to pass each other in opposite directions while cars are parked on the side of the road, especially when you consider the Raptor's larger stance. Soooo... Long story short (even tho she is not technically at fault), she swiped past a Prius and took out its mirror and bumper:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394225505.425775.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394225516.221749.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394225524.705759.jpg

And what about my most precious possession? Well, the Raptor faired quite a bit better with only a slight scratch to the right rear plastic fender...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394225600.994098.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394225609.828403.jpg

Yeah - no joke - no damage to really worry about. I mean, other than my dear, lovely wife's near-death experience... From me. LOL.

Let's just say that she will not be driving the Raptor without my expressed permission any time soon...

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the tire didn't get slightly scuffed? Looks like it almost ran over the hood of the prius. lol.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would love to have seen that in action. The irony in swiping a Prius of all cars is fantastic. Glad the Raptor is ok as well as the wifey LOL!

OP
OP
plotshots

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the tire didn't get slightly scuffed? Looks like it almost ran over the hood of the prius. lol.

The sidewall of the tire does show signs of "rubbing" as if it had rubbed a curb and there was a smudge of white paint (about 2" long x 1/2" wide) on the ring of the "bead lock" rims, but it wiped right off...

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch out !!!! more Prius owners will hate us Gas thirsty Raptor owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust. *cue prius owners tears*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This also makes me think of the song.. move bitch get out the way, get out the way bitch get out the way, move bitch, etc..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk