Power Steering Resevoir RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New power steering Resevoir showed up today at the house. Packed well but has no instructions. Simple to figure out I Imagine. I would guess you use the stock cap (OEM) as the Resevoir did not come with one. Hope to install this weekend. Anyone else get theirs? Mine is Black and looks good.

OP
OP
S

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I better go dump all the stuff outa that box and find the cap! Found sticker and Resevoir the first time around.

And thanks for the tip and video!

Update: found rest of Parts! Thanks

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta watch for those peanuts. I got mine today too. Found all the parts. Will be installing it this weekend. Doesn't look to bad to install.

Why type of fluid are you guys using?
Why not use the rest of the fluid in the original reservoir?

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta watch for those peanuts. I got mine today too. Found all the parts. Will be installing it this weekend. Doesn't look to bad to install.

Why type of fluid are you guys using?
Why not use the rest of the fluid in the original reservoir?

Joe, You know better than that Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

New power steering Resevoir showed up today at the house. Packed well but has no instructions. Simple to figure out I Imagine. I would guess you use the stock cap (OEM) as the Resevoir did not come with one. Hope to install this weekend. Anyone else get theirs? Mine is Black and looks good.

You should have recived a cap with the kit. I we accidentally forgot to pack it then grab a radiator cap from the autoparts store and let me know how much it is. This way you can hook it up untill the right color cap arrives. I'll get one out tomorrow.

Sorry about that and Tizz already posted the video for how to install. It's real easy, just do it step by step.

Thanks again for the support.