Please measure your tires and let me know what the radius is.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7mag

Reaction score
I really want to buy this truck. My only concern is that the BF Goodrich tires that come on this truck are 315/70/17's and I believe that is a 35" tire. Here in Louisiana, if you hunt on public land, your wheel/tire CAN NOT have a radius of more than 17 inches. They measure your tires from the center of the hub to the outside edge of the tire (measured horizontal to the ground). I'm thinking they might be about 17.5 inches. Since these trucks are scarce and not located at any dealerships, I'd be most appreciative if some of you could measure your tires (from center of hub to outside edge of tire) and let me know what the measurement is. Thank you.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tire itself is around 34.7", then with mounting and air inside I am sure it's near 35". 35" / 2 would indeed be 17.5". I'll measure mine when I get home unless someone answers your question first. Nothing saying you can't get a set of smaller tires, get it measured and toss these back on.

Where are you from?

OP
OP

7mag

Reaction score
The tire itself is around 34.7", then with mounting and air inside I am sure it's near 35". 35" / 2 would indeed be 17.5". I'll measure mine when I get home unless someone answers your question first. Nothing saying you can't get a set of smaller tires, get it measured and toss these back on.

Where are you from?

From Lafayette. I'd really hate to buy this truck and it be illegal to use on public hunting land. I couldn't afford to purchase another set of tires just to be legal.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'm liking this response. just need a few more people to provide measurement to confirm. Thanks for taking the time.

Ah c'mon. Where's the trust? What has become of the internet these days?:slap:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
it's gonna be close, but damn just go to a 305 70 17 tire when you buy it, don't let 1" of tire keep you out of a Raptor!!