Pissed off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BeEatNU

Reaction score
don't waste your money on the proxy kit. Just ends up being an annoyance to everyone around you and yourself when your truck is constantly beeping when people drive past, park, the wind blows, a squirrel runs by, nothing is there and it beeps anyways. I ended up deactivating mine every time I locked my truck because they were so annoying.

What did you have? I heard the viper alarms are solid.

Damn dude that sucks I'm sorry to see that happen to you. Every time I see a post that someone's truck was vandalized or something solen it really ****** me the **** off. I don't get why useless scumbag pieces of shit that need to steal shit from people that do the right thing and bust their ass working to be able to buy ourselves nice stuff. I hope they find who did it and they resist arrest and the cops kick the shit out of them for you.

thanks, yeah I never had a problem till recently.

OP
OP
B

BeEatNU

Reaction score
Yeah prox sensors are a waste of space, look up the alarming light bars thread, its got some ideas for adding alarm connections to your lights.

I just looked it up. Doesn't look like much progress besides one dude mentioning and the other 6 post offering random ideas.

Also seems it hasn't been updated since June :(

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious, what insurance company wouldn't cover it, and if you would also, what H.O. said they would? Under the same theory that we share good and bad vendor experiences, I think this could help prevent future similar events if we have the same company and make sure they will cover it, what we have to do or change companies. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

BeEatNU

Reaction score
I'm curious, what insurance company wouldn't cover it, and if you would also, what H.O. said they would? Under the same theory that we share good and bad vendor experiences, I think this could help prevent future similar events if we have the same company and make sure they will cover it, what we have to do or change companies. Thanks.

Well the biggest problem why Geico didn't cover it was because my wife didn't mention I had after market parts to them when she added me recently. My H.O AAA, was ready to cover it with no issues what so ever.