Pissed off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BeEatNU

Reaction score
man, that blows...but i doubt this is yours, but this one just got posted today...looks new though...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207655665975685&set=gm.1020453697999339&type=1&theater

mine was pretty much new but thats in vegas, shit unless they moved that fast lol.

good news is home insurance will cover it with $1000 deductible but now I'm going to think of multiple ways to not have those screws come off and upgrade my stock alarm to a viper alarm with proximity.

Thanks Rigid for making a security set that is readily available to everyone to purchase.

Buster096

Reaction score
I used to go to el camino and I have 2 stand up spares in the bed. Well someone cut the straps on them and tried to saw thro the bike locks before giving up. I don't trust anywhere around that school.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine was pretty much new but thats in vegas, shit unless they moved that fast lol.

good news is home insurance will cover it with $1000 deductible but now I'm going to think of multiple ways to not have those screws come off and upgrade my stock alarm to a viper alarm with proximity.

Thanks Rigid for making a security set that is readily available to everyone to purchase.

But you mat be in for an increase in you homeowners premium when it renews. My agent pretty much guaranteed that would happen if I made a claim.

OP
OP
B

BeEatNU

Reaction score
That really sucks man. Sorry to hear. To everyone else, I worried so much about that I bought these lock nuts and put on the LED bars on the jeep. Here's a link LED Rigid Factory Mounted Light Lock Nuts with Key – Carolina Metal Masters

They work with rigid so i know

The thing about stuff like this that I realized is that anyone can buy the same thing to remove it.

But you mat be in for an increase in you homeowners premium when it renews. My agent pretty much guaranteed that would happen if I made a claim.

Yeah I may just mark it as a lost and not replace it

That's a bad part of town.

I'd have my shit locked up if I was parking my vehicles there.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

THIEVES SUCK!

1. It was locked up
2. It's really not a bad part where I stay. I've had my m3 and my Tacoma with no issue. Only the raptor has been an issue and its recent.

Like I tell anyone , three shit people everywhere, if someone really wants your shit, they will get it. Your job is to make it as difficult as possible

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

don't waste your money on the proxy kit. Just ends up being an annoyance to everyone around you and yourself when your truck is constantly beeping when people drive past, park, the wind blows, a squirrel runs by, nothing is there and it beeps anyways. I ended up deactivating mine every time I locked my truck because they were so annoying.

mike.s

Reaction score
don't waste your money on the proxy kit. Just ends up being an annoyance to everyone around you and yourself when your truck is constantly beeping when people drive past, park, the wind blows, a squirrel runs by, nothing is there and it beeps anyways. I ended up deactivating mine every time I locked my truck because they were so annoying.

I disconnected mine. If it was a hot, sunny day, the thing would go crazy.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn dude that sucks I'm sorry to see that happen to you. Every time I see a post that someone's truck was vandalized or something solen it really ****** me the **** off. I don't get why useless scumbag pieces of shit that need to steal shit from people that do the right thing and bust their ass working to be able to buy ourselves nice stuff. I hope they find who did it and they resist arrest and the cops kick the shit out of them for you.